- Fire Ant Morphology, Reproduction, and Development
- How do you kill fire ants where free ranging chickens and other birds (such as Guinea hens, ducks, and geese) occur?
- Are there any home remedies that will kill fire ants?
- The Latest Broadcast on Fire Ant Control Products
- Fire Ant Control: The Two-Step Method and Other Approaches
- Invasive and Pest Ant Conference
- How to Kill Fire Ants
- Fire Ant Control Made Easy Video: Fire Ant Baits for Pastures
- Managing Imported Fire Ants in Agriculture
- Broadcast Baits for Fire Ant Control
Category Archives: Uncategorized
by Paul Schattenberg, Texas A&M AgriLife Communications ROUND ROCK – For more than a decade, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service integrated pest management program specialist Wizzie Brown has been engaged in a community-wide battle against one of the state’s most persistent pests – the fire ant. Since 2005, Brown and residents of the Wood Glen community in Round Rock, north of Austin, have collaborated in a neighborhood fire ant program to control the proliferation of fire ants, eliminate their unsightly mounds and keep them from biting area residents…. Read More →